Saturday, April 10, 2010

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!


The blogger from the Deconstructed Life was kind enough to present me with this Sunshine Award. It's quite an honor considering I pretty much think she's the cat's pajamas!

I'm not much for chain letter-type things, but I do believe it's important for bloggers to share the love. So, I'm passing this award on to 12 of my favorites (in alpha order):


There are "rules" for this award, but I hope you all participate out of a sincere desire to share inspiring blogs with a larger audience. So to the twelve above:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the love Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love! I will certainly pass the love on :)

    xx

    http://adventures-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a lovely surprise and I feel honored too. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award!! I'm glad you like my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete